As a fashion coach
Having been working as a fashion coach, Ms. Huynh Phuong has conducted fashion training courses for many international fashion brands such as Christian Louboutin, Jimmy Choo, Coast, Karen Millen, Topshop, Topman, bebe, Mango, Warehouse, Oasis, Pedro, Charles & Keith, Accessorize, Havaianas, Parfois, DUNE London and cooperated with plenty of popular cosmetics and local fashion brands including: Za, Sophie Paris, Vichy, L’oréal, CocoHang, Gunich, etc.
Maison JSC, DKSH, Todd’s Realty (Real Estate), Manulife, Wilmar CLV, Gunich, Orient Commercial Bank (OCB), Shinhan Bank, Fiditour, First Solar, etc.
As a certified training professional in Hospitality
An acknowledged leader in developing customer service in hospitality industry, Phuong Huynh has passion to share useful and practical knowledge and skills with those who want to enhance their personal learning and development, and those who want their corporate to maximize their talents at workplace. Both Phuong’s parents and brother have forged successful careers in the hospitality sector so this seemed a natural choice as Phuong took her first steps in the corporate world.
Starting off as a trainer in White Palace Convention Center her passion for developing others soon saw her take on a senior trainer role with Thanh Thanh Cong Group (including TTC hotels) and Southern Airports Services Company (SASCO), from this foundation Phuong’s career continued to grow and she was appointed as National Learning & Development Manager Vietnam for Odyssea and then joined the Accorhotels group running training nationwide.
Currently, she is a University Lecturer of Vatel Business School – Hotel & Tourism Management and in charge of training for all Meliá hotels in Vietnam. Phuong’s facilitation style focuses on learning acquisition and application so that participants can change their behaviors and attitude positively and effectively at their workplace. She is friendly and energetic in her delivery, inspiring and engaging those in her workshops to leave with a genuine sense that they learned something that will positively impact their careers moving forward.
- Hospitality Companies: Accorhotels (Sofitel, MGallery, Pullman, Novotel, Mercure, Ibis, Ibis Styles, Premier Village), Meliá hotels, Liberty hotels, Liberty Central hotels, SASCO (airport restaurants & VIP lounge), TTC hotels, VietDeli (Ngon Villa, Home Finest, Home restaurants), An café & restaurant, Dong Phuong Group – Adora Convention Center; White Palace Convention Center, Rich Products Corporation (Food service, In-store Bakery and Retail Marketplace), etc.
- Other Companies: Coteccons Group, Procoach (Yoga & Treatment), P&G (Supermarket Retail), Gema Company (Architecture & Interior Design, BDM Company, Pearson Group (Leading Learning Company), John Robert Powers, TNS Company, Kantar Group, Vietnam (Consultancy Group), Manulife Group, Bosch Group, Central Group, MUFG Bank, Shinhan Bank, Sacombank, Fiditour, etc.
- Universities: Vatel Business School, International Education Institute (VN National University), HCM University of Social Sciences and Humanities, Van Lang University, EIU University, Foreign Trade University, Vinschool, ToastMaster Club- Vietnam, Lee Hecht Harrison (Germany), Dynamic Consulting (Vietnam), Red Shoe (Singapore), Performance Solutions (Poland), University of Law (HCM), The Canadian International School, etc.
training courses delivered
companies as customers
training programs designed
- Operations & Administration
- Marketing & Sales
- Human Resources
- Worked in a range of cultural environments: USA, Spain, Germany, France, Netherlands, Thailand, Japan, Korea, the Philippines, Malaysia, India, Vietnam.
- Conducted training mainly in Vietnam
- Am working and living in Vietnam
- Executive / Leadership teams
- Leaders and Managers
- BA, University of Education, Vietnam
- MBA, UBIS university, Switzerland
- Certified Training Professional
by ARTDO – ITD WORLD (Malaysia)
- HEARTIST (HEART-ARTIST) JOURNEY
- 7 habits of highly effective people
- Strategic thinking in hospitality
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Leader Mindset
- Pearson Amazing Minds
– Jiddu Krishnamurti